Polyurethane(PU) coated fiberglass fabric is constructed from a fiberglass base fabric and impregnated or coated one side or both sides with a specially compounded Polyurethane(PU), which enhanced the strength, fireproof, high temperature insulation ozone, oxygen, sun weather and oil workability.Properties:
- Used at 500 °F / 260 °C continuous, while base fabric works at 1000 °F / 537 °C continuous.
- Flame retardant PU (Polyurethane) (Alum pigment PU) coating makes good resistance to abrasion and cuts.
- Good rebound resilience, toughness, softness, bright in color, superior resistance to wear, cold, oil, water, aging and weather, also has the function of anti-bacterium.
- Physical and chemical properties
- Serve as a welding defender, heat protection quilt, foundry splash protection
- Conveyor belt and expansion joint
- Electrical insulation, chemical corrosion resistance, packing material
- Used for aerospace, marine, chemical industrial, power plant, automotive, construction, pipling flexibility and sealing industry.